- Are your products gluten free?
- Are your products vegan?
- Do you use nanoparticles in your products?
- Are your products cruelty free?
- noyah Rewards and Credits
- How do I get credits?
- How to I redeem points?
- Do points expire?
- What is the value of $1?
- What if my friend forgot to use the link?
- How many credits do I have?
- What are noyah Credits terms and conditions?
- Returns Policy
- We want you to love your noyah product and understand that sometimes the shade is just not what you thought it would be. You can return your product for any reason within 21 days after receipt of product for a full refund (we will even refund the shipping, though the return shipping is on you). Your credit card will be refunded within 7 business days after we receive the product back. Before you return, just send us a note to email@example.com and let us know why you'd like to return and what your full name or order number is. That's it!
Are your products gluten free?
Our products don't contain gluten or any of the major allergens (milk, wheat, soy, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, or shellfish). However they may be produced on equipment that produces other products that contain these allergens, so we cannot make any official produces other products that contain these allergens, so we cannot make any official claims that the finished product is free of them. That said, not only do we clean our equipment extremely well before use utilizing Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), some of our products are kosher so we go through an extra round of cleaning as part of the process!
Are your products vegan?
Our products contain ethically sourced beeswax (which makes your lips feel so awesome), so they are not officially vegan. Our ingredients aside from beeswax are vegan.
Do you use nanoparticles in your products??
We use non-micronized versions of titanium dioxide and other minerals.
Are your products cruelty free?
Our products are cruelty-free, and we never test our products on animals!
How do I get credits?
Get credits for doing the things you'd do anyway! $10 (=100 points) for referring a friend who places an order (make sure to send them your personal sharing link and that they click on it when ordering!), $1 (=10 points) for sharing the love on social media (limited to once a month), and get 5% back for every order you make.
How to I redeem points?
When you add a product to your cart and click "Checkout," make sure to sign in (or register) beforehand.
Do points expire?
Points expire after 1 year.
What is the value of $1?
$1 is equivalent to 10 points.
What if my friend forgot to use the link?
Any purchase made without the use of a personal URL does not count toward the program.
How many credits do I have?
Check your balance on My Account page.
noyah Credits are points that can be applied to redeem future orders.
Credits expire after 1 year.
Who you can refer
You cannot refer yourself. One order per household (i.e. the referred order must be to a different mailing address).
Credits cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash or money.
A referred friend can only use one referral line. If a friend receives multiple referral links, only the link used the first time receives credits.
noyah reserves the right to investigate any potential fraud and to cancel suspicious credits and accounts.
Termination & Change
noyah reserves the right to terminate or change the Credit and Referral program at any time without prior notice.
Update to Terms
noyah may change the Terms & Conditions without prior notice. Changes to terms will be posted on this page. By continuing to participate in the program, you consent to these changes.