- Approximately 650,000 people in the U.S. are homeless on any given night. Of these, most do not have access to very basic healthcare necessities, such as toilet paper and hand soap. Things we take for granted on a daily basis go a very long way for someone without a roof over their head, and no bed to sleep in at night.
- noyah is partnered with The National Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) Council to distribute free lip balm to homeless and low income people. For every lip balm you purchase and send a photo of, noyah will donate one to the National HCH Council, while supplies lasts.
- There are 3 ways you can donate:
- 1. Like us on facebook and post a pic of your new lip treat
- 2. Follow us on twitter and post a pic with #livedivinely
- 3. Email a pic to firstname.lastname@example.org
Limit one submission per person, while supplies last. The owner of the most creative submission will be given a year long supply of noyah’s lip balm for them and two friends!
Please note that by submitting your photo for this contest, you are giving us the right to upload and share your image on our twitter, instagram, website, facebook, youtube, pintrest and all other avenues associated with the noya brand. Submissions through email are excluded from this, we recognize and respect your request for privacy!